PlayFKiSS 2, aka PKFS2, aka PKFS0518 (most recent beta) by Chad Randall
The last PlayFKiSS version, incorporating the first set of FKiSS4
commands (defined in 2000) and as much of an editor as a viewer, including
windows to trace FKiSS syntax and variables, a cel browser and a BMP import
wizard. This viewer was never finished and, as such, is extremely
buggy, but I've found it quite valuable both as a viewer (with the
right workarounds) and as a coding tool.
Archive support: internal
FKiSS: 4 (not all syntax)
Enhanced palette: yes
Bugs and idiosyncrasies:
I still haven't made a list of all bugs, or retrieved the author's
own list of what hasn't been inplemented yet. Most importantly:
- Collision detection is iffy, and letcollide() and
letinside() don't work.
- unfix() isn't triggered.
- There's hiccups with the attachment syntax: when switching to another
page, objects with attachment syntax may be repositioned.
- Not a bug but nonstandard (although implemented before the standard was
laid down): "keyrepeat", ie. the viewer interprets constant pressing of a
key as a series of keypress() events.
- Not a bug, but different from older viewers: commands are applied
to all ambiguous cels, so "unmap("image.cel")" unmaps all instances of
that cel, not just the first one.
- Not a bug, but non-standard; the viewer has a default palette which
it applies to any cels that need a kcf but haven't been assigned one.
Click here for a screenshot.